Thanks for being willing to contribute!
How to Contribute
Did you find a bug?
- Do not open up a GitHub issue if the bug is a security vulnerability in Zap
- If you discover or learn about a potential error, weakness, or threat that can compromise the security of Zap, we ask you to keep it confidential and submit your concern directly to the Zap security team.
- Ensure the bug was not already reported by searching our GitHub issues.
- If you're unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, open a new one. Be sure to include a title and clear description, and as much relevant information as possible.
Did you write a patch that fixes a bug?
- Open a new GitHub pull request with the patch.
- Ensure the PR description clearly describes the problem and solution. Include the relevant issue number if applicable.
- Before submitting, please read the Coding Guidelines to know more about our coding conventions and practices.
Do you intend to add a new feature or change an existing one?
- Please join us on slack to see what contributions are needed before tackling a task to avoid duplicate work.
Do you have questions about the source code?
- Ask any question about the Zap source code in slack.